Are you looking for class 8 computer book pdf ? If yes then you are at right place guys.
Our Promise : Today we are Providing you Class 8 Computer Book Pdf As we all know very well, now a day so many websites are providing best study material for students as well as for teachers. Even though they are providing free stuff to students. But the material provided by them are not upto date. But we are providing Best Class 8 Computer Book Pdf. We promise to give best and free material for students as well as for teachers
About Author : I am a Teacher by profession and working as a lecturer from last 10 years. Also I am Providing free stuff to students online through many blogs and YouTube from last 5 too 7 years
Table of Contents
How Useful is Class 8 Computer Book Pdf For Students
As you all know we are providing you best class 8 computer book. One thing i want to clear to you all that these computer pdf are very much helpful for you. This book is according to recent syllabus. This book is very much useful for CBSE Board students as well as for other state board students. If you will study from this book, I promise you should get good marks in your exams.
One key point of this book pdf is that there are also extra questions for practice in Computer 8th Class Book Pdf. Previous year questions are also given in this book. All topics are explained in well mannered in this book pdf. If You want to purchase this book you can easily purchase it online from Amazon below.
|Download Best Notes From Below Links
Class 8 Handwritten Notes Download Here
Class 9 Handwritten Notes Download Here
Class 10 Handwritten Notes Download Here
Class 11 Handwritten Notes Download Here
Class 12 Handwritten Notes Download Here
Important Topics Covered in Class 8 Computer Book Pdf
Following are the important topics covered in Class 8 Computer Book Pdf.
- Define Computer : A computer is an electronic device that can process data, perform calculations, and store and retrieve information according to a set of instructions called a program. Modern computers come in a variety of forms, including desktop, laptop, and mobile devices, and they can be used for a wide range of tasks, such as word processing, data analysis, and online communication.
- Explain Number System : In computers, data is stored and processed in binary form, which is a system of representation using only two digits, 0 and 1. This is known as the binary number system. Each digit in a binary number is referred to as a “bit.” For example, the binary number 101 represents the decimal value 5. Computers also use other number systems, such as octal (base 8) and hexadecimal (base 16), to represent binary data in a more human-readable form. These number systems use a combination of digits and letters to represent larger binary numbers. For example, the octal number 12 represents the binary number 1100, and the hexadecimal number F represents the binary number 1111. Number systems are used in computers because they are very basic and easy to process. Digital devices like computers are made of transistors and other components that can only be in two states, ON and OFF, which is represented by 1 and 0 respectively.
- Define Advance Features In MS Excel :
Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet software that offers a variety of advanced features for data analysis and manipulation. Some of these features include:
- PivotTables: Allows users to summarize and analyze large amounts of data by grouping and aggregating it.
- Macros: Allows users to automate repetitive tasks by recording and running sequences of actions.
- Charts and Graphs: Allows users to visualize data in a variety of ways, such as bar charts, line charts, and pie charts.
- Conditional formatting: Allows users to apply formatting to cells or ranges of cells based on their values or other conditions.
- Lookup and Reference functions: Allows users to find and retrieve data from other worksheets or tables.
- What-if analysis: Allows users to perform scenario analysis by changing input values and viewing the resulting outcomes.
- Power Query: Helps users to easily discover, connect, and import data from various sources, reshape it to fit their needs and automate data refreshing.
- Power Pivot: Allows users to create complex data models to analyze data from multiple tables and create pivot tables, pivot charts and other data visualizations.
- Power View: Allows users to create interactive data visualizations and reports that can be published to SharePoint or Power BI.
- Power Map: Allows users to create 3D map visualizations of data, to explore and present data in a more engaging way.
- How To Use Charts In MS Excel.
- Select the data that you want to include in the chart. The data should be in a tabular format, with the headers in the first row and the data in the rows below.
- Click the “Insert” tab on the ribbon, then select the type of chart you want to create. Excel offers a variety of chart types, including column charts, bar charts, line charts, and pie charts.
- Once you’ve selected the chart type, a chart will be inserted into your worksheet. You can move and resize the chart as needed.
- To format the chart, click on it to select it, then click the “Chart Tools” tab on the ribbon. Here you can change the chart’s colors, layout, and other formatting options.
- To customize the data that is displayed on the chart, click on the chart to select it, then click the “Design” tab on the ribbon. In the “Data” section, you can select the data series and data points that you want to include in the chart.
- To add a title or axis labels to the chart, click on the chart to select it, then click the “Layout” tab on the ribbon. In the “Labels” section, you can add or edit the chart title, axis titles, and data labels.
- To change the data source for the chart, click on the chart to select it, then click the “Design” tab on the ribbon. In the “Data” section, click “Select Data” to open the “Select Data Source” dialog box. Here you can change the data range or data table that is used for the chart.
- HTML Introduction About Graphics, links and table in HTML.
- Introduction to MS Access Internet
- Computer Network
Why You Should Study From Our Class 8 Computer Book Pdf
- This book is very easy to understand.
- This book definitely save your precious time.
- Every topic in this book is defined properly.
- Every concept is clearly defined and you can grasp easily.
- Even the difficult topics are explained easily.
- You can study these pdf from your phone anywhere.
- You can get good percentage from this book
Best Material For Teachers And Coaching Institutes Also Available
|we have huge varieties of Quality material for teachers and coaching Institutions.
in the below table we are going to give you the details about the material we have
1.Editable material for JEE
2 Editable material for NEET
3.Test Series for JEE
4.Test Series For JEE
5.DPPS for JEE (Per Chapter 10 DPPS). Subject PCMB
6.DPPS for NEET (Per Chapter !0 DPPS). Subject PCMB
7.Mcqs For NEET. Subject: PCMB
8.Mcqs For JEE. Subject : PCMB
Colorful Editable Smart of Physics, Chemistry And Maths for IIT And JEE Students and also For CBSE Students.
10.Animated Power Point Slides For 11th And 12th Class. Subject Covered are PCMB
11.DPPS for 11th And 12th CBSE (Per Chapter 10 DPPS). Subject PCMB
12.Mcqs For 11th and 12th CBSE. Subject: PCMB (More Than 40k)
13.Editable Colorful material For 9th and 1oth science.
14 Editable Power Point Slides For Science 10th Class
15.Editable Material From 6th To 12th Class
16.white labeled Videos Lecture For K.G To 12th Class. PCMB
17. Best Handwritten Notes Prepared By Faculty Also Available
You Can Contact Us By Clicking On Below Link Or Directly WhatsApp or Call On 778081969
Class 8 Computer Book Free Download
|Class 8 Computer Book
|Number of Pages
|Total Size Of File
|Purchase From Amazon
We do not support piracy. we are providing this pdf from the link available on the internet. This Pdf is for those students who are not able to purchase this book. we recommend all to purchase this book from the original publishers only. if any owner have problem with this pdf. Please mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org. we definitely remove your content as soon as possible
Special Instruction from PCMBNOTES4U
At the end we are thankful to you all. As you are going through our full post. If you are satisfied with our content, then please feel free to share this post with your friends. this will motivate us for providing such free content to students. If you have any query about this book pdf you can directly contact us on our Gmail. Our Gmail id is email@example.com